Well, here we are preparing for our 2021 season!
I hope you and yours are well. Our family and staff are well, a blessing for sure.
Firstly I want to thank all of you (individuals and corporations) that decided to buy from our family owned local business over the Christmas season! You embraced our new online store using both our delivery and farm pick up.
Everywhere we go things have changed, line up here, stand here, go down the aisle this way etc. It is discombobulating!
Yes Fulton’s has had to change too, but so much at Fulton’s is the same as you have come to love year after year:
- Enjoy the quiet solitude and fresh air of our 400 acre sugarbush filled with young and decades old maple, pine, spruce, cedar, white birch trees.
- Feel the sun on your face as you meander, ski or snowshoe our 8km of widened and lengthened trails. Soak up some much needed Vitamin D.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of the birds and watch for animals and their tracks.
- Your favourite trail games are ready to solve.
- Our large parking lot is ready. Not glamorous but necessary ….
- “Go Huts” will be at the ready.
- Our playground is waiting for the laughter of kiddies.
- Our beautifully weathered barn board clad buildings are here for you to admire. Take a close look at the patterns of the wood grain – you’ll find animals, birds and intricate shapes and patterns.
- The photo booth is waiting to welcome you to snap the perfect 2021 picture of your family.
- The info booth is the same with lots of new info…make it your first stop.
Our family and team awesome will be here to greet you and help you maneuver the changes that we have made.
I know you have missed your annual trek to Fulton’s last season and we missed chatting with you and catching up with your family’s yearly update.
We look forward to reconnecting with you!