Happy 2022 as we look ahead with great hope and promise!
A big thank you to all our long time loyal and new customers, corporations, retail stores, restaurants and coffee shops that have discovered or continue to enjoy our maple products. Your support over the last year has been over the top!
A family and team decision was made in 2021 to permanently close the restaurant part of our business (also known as the pancake house). As we head into the third pandemic maple season, restaurants are closed again.
This uncertainty makes the risk too high for our comfort zone! So, here we are with our re-imagined business model after 50 years of pancake flippin’.
The question we get asked is “now what?” Well, we are excited to say …..lots!
- The large space that was once the restaurant has been transformed into a beautiful, spacious maple shopping experience. We now have lots of room in the new and improved Maple Shop!
- Scott will be producing beautiful, certified organic maple syrup again this year.
- Team Awesome will be making all things maple from that syrup (and sap!)
- Our sticky, wonderful Maple Taffy will be available on weekends during our maple season
- We have 8km of trails to enjoy: walk/hike/cross-country ski & snowshoe (bring your own equipment). Watch for the forest footprints that criss-cross our 400-acre Sugar Bush. Daily site passes and monthly passes are available to purchase from our Online Store.
- And finally, we are really hopeful our horse-drawn sleigh rides and campfire experiences will return this season. Stay tuned!
Sincere thanks from our family and Team Awesome.