Taste the Tradition
Our family has been tapping majestic sugar maples on our farm in Pakenham, Ontario since 1840. We are proud to nurture a strong connection to our forest, our customers, and our community. We enjoy working together and crafting quality products in small batches with love for you.
Shop Fulton’s Online
Our shop has over 80 unique products made with love in Ontario.
Choose your favourite syrup grade.
From the Blog
- Shirley’s Scribbles – August 2021Ahhh Summer, a time of family and friends (especially this year!) The highlight of my summer is enjoying my Great Granddaughter…
- Remembering Frank MitchellFor more years than we can possibly remember, the Mitchell family has been providing memorable horse-drawn sleigh rides for generations of visitors to Fulton’s.
- A Very Maple Father’s DayThere’s no better way than say “thanks” than a sweet maple feast for Dad’s special day. Here are a few of our favourite BBQ recipes to get you started!
- Shirley’s Scribbles – June 2021June is always a welcomed month. We celebrate the first day of summer with longer days, warmer temperatures, an explosion of colours in our gardens and in the Sugar Bush.
- Pork Tenderloin with Spices and Maple SyrupMarinade the pork tenderloins for a couple of hours, then grill over medium-hot embers. Delicious!
- BBQ ColeslawThis colourful slaw features our very own Maple BBQ Sauce, and it couldn’t be easier.